UniqueCraft Private Server
Welcome to the UniqueCraft forums, guest! Please login or register below to start posting. Enjoy your stay with our amazing community!
UniqueCraft Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the UniqueCraft community forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey everyone, Binball here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Binball
Server Co-Owner
Server Co-Owner
Binball

Hey everyone, Binball here! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone, Binball here!   Hey everyone, Binball here! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Hello Uniquecraft community,

Well, I'm Binball, the Server Co-Owner. I've been with this server for quite some time, starting out as a simple Game Master before being moved up to Head-GM. We then switched to become World of Genocide, where I first became the Server Co-Owner. This server didn't work out too well for us, so we closed it, waiting on a time when we would have the right stuff to put Uniquecraft back out there. Now that this time has come, I will continue on with my job as Server Co-Owner and help to make this server and community the best there is.

In my time with this server and this administration team, I have learned many things that do and do not work. We hope to use what we've learned and experienced to make this server the best we can possibly make it.

Anyway, enough about the server history, this is supposed to be my introduction. As I said, I'm Binball, I'm 17 years old and from New Jersey. I play and reff Ice Hockey and play the bass guitar with my friends. I've been playing World of Warcraft since just before The Burning Crusade expansion pack and I've been playing/GMing/Admining private servers for almost as long.

If anyone has any questions regarding the server, please feel free to PM me. It may take me some time to get back to you, but I will get to your PM eventually. I can't wait to see everyone on the forums and in game!

Regards,
Binball - Server Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
https://uniquecraft.forumotion.com

Hey everyone, Binball here!
Page 1 of 1