UniqueCraft Private Server
Welcome to the UniqueCraft forums, guest! Please login or register below to start posting. Enjoy your stay with our amazing community!
UniqueCraft Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of the UniqueCraft community forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rulebook [Notes]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rulebook [Notes] Empty
PostSubject: Rulebook [Notes]   Rulebook [Notes] EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:10 am

It's evident that a clear set of rules to live by is needed.
I'll be starting to throw my ideas down this topic, feel free to join in.

So as for major subjects we have:

Hacking, exploiting, advertising other servers, and bad behavior..

Next up. Trying to mention as many "No goes" as i can think of, again feel free to join in.

Abuse of a glitch
Racism
Spam & other chat abuse.
Scamming.
Trading/Selling accounts. (In my opinion, and I think I talk for my fellow staff members when I say: This is not a trade shop and account trading will not be tolerated)

Punishments? Following:
- Warning
- Mute.
- Temporary suspension
- Permanent suspension
- IP ban

If you can think of any other violations let me hear. Or they'll be added as we go into Beta. For now lets talk about how and what deserves what kind of punishment.
Back to top Go down
Xanthous
Server Owner
Server Owner
Xanthous

Rulebook [Notes] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rulebook [Notes]   Rulebook [Notes] EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:54 pm

The punishments should really change depending on the offense.

As an example: An act of prejudice/racism/homophobia should instantly (in my opinion) be followed up with an immediate and harsh ban (anywhere from weeks to permanently).

Something as little as Spam should only follow up with a ban if it is excessively persistent (I.E someone keeps making accounts and characters JUST to spam.) These acts are often stopped with a simple warning (such as a kick) or a short mute.

Permanent suspension should ALWAYS come with an IP ban as well. To be permanently banned means the offending party had to have done something extremely out of bounds. Do we really want them just making another account and doing it again?

Also I will not tolerate dual/multiboxing for anything other than PvE reasons. Once you put that in PvP it becomes to ridiculous to counter.
Back to top Go down
Binball
Server Co-Owner
Server Co-Owner
Binball

Rulebook [Notes] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rulebook [Notes]   Rulebook [Notes] EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:33 pm

I agree with Xanthous that the punishments should not necessarily be in any specific order, but based on the offense and the severity. If, however, someone persists after we've given them, say, a kick, then we can go up the chain with a temporary ban and then permanent ban if needed.
Back to top Go down
https://uniquecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Rulebook [Notes] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rulebook [Notes]   Rulebook [Notes] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rulebook [Notes]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UniqueCraft Private Server :: General :: Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: